The success of Tri-State largely depends on a group of passionate and smart interns. From helping to run event registration, managing sessions logistics, organizing supplies, customer service and more, interns are responsible for making our great event come to life.
We are looking for the best and brightest camp leaders to join our amazing team. If you're a camper at heart, now is your time to shine!
Please note: This is a volunteer opportunity, however, a transportation stipend, hotel, and most food costs will be covered for the duration of the conference. All applicants must be available to be in Atlantic City, New Jersey on Sunday, March 8th – Thursday, March 12, 2020.
As an intern, a typical day at Tri-State may include the following:
- Helping our event team organize supplies and materials
- Assisting at registration and/or our hospitality booth
- Managing our event spaces including hanging signs, AV needs, and room setup
- Smiling and directing attendees to different locations and session rooms
- Helping participants download our conference app and answer general questions
- Supporting event logistics for our evening social experiences
You’ll also have a ton of opportunities:
- An unforgettable week experience with the best kind of people in the world – camp people!
- The ability to sit in on conference sessions to grow your own networking and professional skills.
- Opportunity to work with the American Camp Association staff and current camp directors who can mentor and guide you during the conference and your future professional journey.
Here’s the time commitment:
(2) 1-hour webinar sessions prior to Tri-State in January and March – dates TBD
Onsite in Atlantic City, New Jersey from Sunday, March 8th – Thursday, March 12, 2020.
To apply, please email Emily Bencosme at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download Job Description Here